Sale on canvas prints! Use code ABCXYZ at checkout for a special discount!
East End Park was opened slightly to the east of its current location in 1885, but the ground was moved and expanded in the 1920s. Financial problems led to the brief use of the ground for greyhound racing in the 1930s. Improved finances led to expansion and renovation in the 1930s, including wood reclaimed from the salvage of former Cunard White Star ocean liner RMS Mauretania. The ground was requisitioned by the Army during the Second World War and was used by British and Polish forces. A new Main Stand was completed in 1962 while the roof was extended on the West End and North Side. Record attendance of 27,816 saw Athletic play European Cup holders Celtic in 1968.
1 - 3 of 3 dunfermline athletic wall art for sale
Results: 3Filters (1)