Brentford - Griffin Park - Ealing Road End 1 - September 1968
Legendary Football Grounds
Brentford FC have played at Griffin Park since 1904. The ground was an orchard owned by local brewers and the club took option to purchase the land at a later date. Griffin Park suffered bomb damage during the Second World War and had six match postponed due to enemy action.
January 27th, 2016
Viewed 3,050 Times - Last Visitor from New York, NY on 02/24/2024 at 9:45 PM